Our aim is that each learner will develop a proactive business development plan through research and analysis and recognise buying and selling behaviours.
- Objectives of accounts - who uses them
- Sources of regulation
- Principles underlying financial reporting especially the matching principle
- What do financial statements tell you?
- Balance sheet or statement of financial position
- Profit and loss account or income statement
- Cash flow statements
- Tangible and intangible assets
- Depreciation, Current assets and Liabilities
- Shareholders' equity, EBIT and net income
- Retained profit and Cashflow
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Account Management Training. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.