Our aim is that each learner will gain the skills to plan their approach to meetings to create better outcomes, take control of the meeting from the outset and gain more commitments and increase margin on sales.
- The importance of the sales function with your organisation
- What does a good sales person look like? Banishing stereo-types
- What criteria do our clients use to make a decision?
- What sets us apart from our competition?
- Key Account Management
- Rapport building - developing long term relationships
- Asking high-value questions
- Active listening skills
- Handling Objections - the most common objections and how to handle them
- Sales Planning - generating and qualifying your leads
- Understanding your customer and adapting your sales pitch to suit
- Presenting your sale - getting your point across without the waffle
- Knowing when and how to close the sale - collecting after payment
- The after sales service - managing account expansion; up-selling & cross-selling
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace