This course will benefit all individuals looking to communicate more effectively.
- Assertiveness Questionnaire: what behaviour do you display?
- What work situations prompt aggressive or passive behaviour
- Four key characteristics to being assertive
- Why is it difficult to say no?
- Formula for saying no and to use the technique effectively
- Say no practice session
- Ten tips for maintaining assertiveness
- How to start conversations assertively.
- Using assertiveness scenarios to plan and practise their assertiveness skills.
- Planning your Behaviour in Difficult Workplace Situations
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Assertiveness Training course. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.