The aim of this course is to teach the various steps that a sales executive needs to focus on beginning with the time from before placing the call and up until the consumer is convinced of purchasing the product or service.
- Before , during and after the call.
- Mental attitude, script preparation
- Following up, measuring and targeting
- How to manage the situation appropriately
- Getting past the gatekeeper, handling prospects
- Home Run
- Set that Appointment
- Make that Sale
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace