This course will enhance participants’ skills, knowledge and confidence in recruiting and selecting the right team member for the job.
- History of the interviewing process
- The recruitment and selection process
- Cost analysis
- Job analysis and position profiles
- Finding candidates and advertising guidelines
- Screening resumes and performance assessments
- Problems recruiters face and interviewing barriers
- Non-verbal communication and types of questions
- Traditional vs. behavioral interviews
- The critical incident technique
- Difficult applicants
- Interview preparation and format
- Scoring responses and checking references
- Human rights
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Competency-Based Interview Skills. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.