By the end of this course you will be able to understand the change in your thinking and behaviour that is required to manage complaining customers.
- Why customers complain
- Managing extremes of behaviour
- Managing emotion
- Managing the issue and not the person
- Managing your customer’s emotion
- Staying calm under pressure
- Listening & responding to the customer
- Using the complaint to re-shape the 'customer experience'
- Genuine customer service
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace