This course will teach you the basic knowledge and skills to act and communicate effectively in a crisis, create preventative action and review root causes to the impact of the organisation.
- What is a crisis?
- Key crisis types
- Identifying potential crises, target audiences and their concerns
- Crisis planning, crisis management and immediate crisis response
- Maintaining control and overall business continuity
- Managing the media within a crisis (and understanding the boundaries of control)
- Handling customer relations
- Maintaining staff morale
- Understanding and managing the legal aspects of a crisis across different legal regimes
- Understanding and managing the insurance aspects of a crisis.
- Formulate Incident and Crisis Management Plans relevant to their organization
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Crisis Management training course. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.