Learners will understand the nature of crisis and the stages of crisis management and how to effectively deal with them.
- What is a crisis?
- Key crisis types
- Identifying potential crises, target audiences and their concerns
- Crisis planning, crisis management and immediate crisis response
- Maintaining control and overall business continuity
- Managing the media within a crisis (and understanding the boundaries of control)
- Handling customer relations
- Maintaining staff morale
- Understanding and managing the legal aspects of a crisis across different legal regimes
- Understanding and managing the insurance aspects of a crisis.
- Formulate Incident and Crisis Management Plans relevant to their organization
- Invoke and manage an incident or a crisis through the use of a Crisis Management Plan
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace