Our aim is that each learner is provided with a tool kit for tackling challenging situations systematically, thinking them through and swiftly considering all options.
- Gain clarity on what structured thinking is
- Why it’s important
- Challenge habitual thinking patterns
- Develop new patterns of thinking
- Identify a problem and understand its root causes.
- Use visual thinking tools which address any questions that arise
- Help to search for answers
- Using questions to search for answers
- Consider the challenge from the different perspectives
- All stakeholders' positions are considered
- The entire environment within which a business operates is considered
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Critical Thinking Course. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.