Our aim is that each learner will be motivated to make the most of each interaction with every customer and identify the features of excellent customer service.
- Your role in representing the company
- Defining your responsibilities to your clients
- What are the features of excellent customer service?
- Self-assessment of your own style
- Communicating over the phone or by email
- Measuring client satisfaction
- Understanding different personality types
- Engaging the ‘professional brain' instead of the emotional, reactive brain
- Handling complaints - measuring severity; knowing when to escalate; follow up;
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace