This course will teach you the basic knowledge and skills to turn customers into repeat buyers and prevent them from switching provider improving customer relationships by delivering quality product and service.
- Defining customer retention and ‘loyalty
- Understanding the customer journey
- Defining the customer DNA through research and data
- Analytical methods to measure and evaluate customer retention
- Analysing the relevance and cost of loyalty schemes
- Planning contact strategies through the customer lifecycle
- Case Studies from B2C, B2B, Not-For-Profit and public sectors
- Customer retention checklist
- Applying back in the real world
- Contact centre and retail interactions
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Customer Retention training. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.