This course will teach you the basic knowledge and skills to provide a productive and motivating working environment addressing any issues/disputes from customers or clients.
- The core principles of customer service excellence
- Understanding of the different types of customers and the value of customers and their loyalty and the costs and impacts of poor customer service
- Understanding unpleasant experiences
- The language and communication skills for successful interactions
- The elements of effective communication
- Adapt your behaviour to meet customers’ needs or expectations
- Dealing with stress and calming upset customers
- Maintaining a positive and customer-friendly attitude
- Developing a toolkit to build stronger and long lasting customer relationships
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Customer Service Management training. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.