This course will benefit all staff looking to deliver a differentiated customer experience via email and on the telephone.
- Skills, knowledge, attitude, behaviours of excellence
- Checklists of excellence
- Customer Service Tips
- Self & organisational analysis in relation to the tips
- Changes to Customer Service provision and expectation
- Managing customer expectations
- How to negotiate to reach “win/win” outcomes – telephone, email and social media
- A three-step verbal structure to demonstrate assertive communication on the telephone and in writing
- Practice sessions telephone and email
- Benefits of handling dissatisfaction well – customer research
- How to respond positively – not react negatively (telephone)
- How to plan the conversation – email and social media
- How to construct the conversation – telephone, email and social media
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Customer Service course. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.