This course will teach you the basic knowledge and skills to use analytical tools and methods to review the impact of process inputs on process outputs and process behaviour.
- Types of Data
- Continuous Data- variables / Discrete Data - attributes
- Measuring the validity of the data
- Basic Statistics General
- How to enter and import data into Minitab
- Basic data reporting statistics
- Planning and organising
- Sampling and the relationship with the underlying statistics
- Regression analyses
- Obstacles and Barriers to successful implementation
- Cumulative frequency distributions, measures of dispersion and central tendency
- Construction of a histogram
- Graphical methods – box-plots, scatter diagrams
- The normal distribution – testing for normality – Anderson Darling tests
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Design of Experiments Training course. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.