By the end of this course you will be able to approach conflict situations with increased confidence in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Adopting a positive approach to your relationships with others
- Creating an open and honest working environment through constructive feedback
- Recognise negative and aggressive behaviour patterns
- Understand and manage the situation rather than the person
- Identifying and dealing with the underlying causes of difficult behaviour
- Managing feedback on the impact of personal communication
- Recommendations to build a confident and professional approach
- A toolkit to be combined and adapted to suit your individual situation
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Difficult Situations Course. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.