Learn how to effectively use disciplinary and grievance processes when people are persistently under-performing and to manage individual and team performance and what you should do when under-performance continues.
- What the law requires
- Understanding and applying your organisation’s procedures
- Conducting investigations, witness statements, anonymity and disciplinary hearing
- Appeals procedure and its importance
- Handling poor performers and managing absence; short and long-term
- Dealing with misconduct; in and out of work
- Misuse of social media
- What is wrongful, unfair and constructive dismissal
- Potentially fair reasons for dismissal, procedures and appeal
- Group dismissals
- Settlement agreements
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Disciplinary and Grievance Course. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.