At the end of the workshop learners will have the skills and techniques required to manage procedures should an investigation into grievance, disciplinary or harrassment be needed.
- Your own policies, practices and procedures
- When is there a right to legal representation?
- The organisational and legal consequences of not following procedure
- Highlighting the importance of the impartiality of the investigator and his/her role
- When does an informal investigation become formal?
- Employee rights and the Data Protection legislation
- Avoiding the common mistakes made during the investigation process
- The role of surroundings and timing and its effect on the investigation outcome
- How to source relevant information through expert questioning and data collection techniques
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace