This course will teach participants how to comply with ethics and laws against bribery, corruption and cartels and raise awareness of common ethical issues to create a deeper culture of ethical behaviour.
- Decisions & actions we take or fail to take, and consequences that result.
- Act best interests of society, public safety, and the environment.
- We accept only assignments that are consistent with our background, experience, skills, and qualifications.
- Protect proprietary/confidential information that's been entrusted to us.
- Inform ourselves and uphold the policies, rules, regulations and laws that govern our work,
- Report unethical or illegal conduct to appropriate management and, if necessary, to those affected by the conduct.
- Violations of this Code to the attention of the appropriate body for resolution.
- File ethics complaints when they are substantiated by facts.
- Pursue disciplinary action against an individual who retaliates against a person raising ethics concerns.
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Ethic Training course. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.