Our aim is that each learner will be equipped with the information to comply with ethics and laws against bribery, corruption and cartels and raise awareness of common ethical issues and create a deeper culture of ethical behaviour.
- Decisions & actions we take or fail to take, and consequences that result.
- Act best interests of society, public safety, and the environment.
- We accept only assignments that are consistent with our background, experience, skills, and qualifications.
- Protect proprietary/confidential information that's been entrusted to us.
- Inform ourselves and uphold the policies, rules, regulations and laws that govern our work,
- Report unethical or illegal conduct to appropriate management and, if necessary, to those affected by the conduct.
- Violations of this Code to the attention of the appropriate body for resolution.
- File ethics complaints when they are substantiated by facts.
- Pursue disciplinary action against an individual who retaliates against a person raising ethics concerns.
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace