Our aim is that each learner will recognise the organisational factors which might perpetuate harassment within the organisation and utilise coping strategies when dealing with negative situations.
- Dynamics of conflict
- What is meant by Harassment in the workplace
- What are the determining features?
- Looking at examples
- What allows harassment to develop and thrive?
- Diagnosing your organisation’s position on harassment in the workplace
- There’s a fine line: strong management or harassment
- The legal implications for organisations
- Evolving legislation
- Individual responsibility & liability
- Mindfulness Coping Strategies
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace