This course will teach you the basic knowledge and skills to lead and direct in line with human resources policies procedures and employment law.
- Defining your roles and responsibilities
- The scope and depth of the line manager's employment law, legal rights and HR duties
- Understand when to get help from an HR specialist
- Identifying the current employment legislation
- Applying equality, diversity and fairness in the workplace
- Gaining an overview of the Data Protection Act
- Implement practical solutions to deal with absence issues
- Latest legislation and its effect on you as a manager - e.g. parental leave etc
- Distinguish between what is authorised and unauthorised absence
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the HR for Managers Training course. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.