At the end of the course each learner will know how to build and maintain lasting trust and respect within relationships that are developed within the working environment.
- What are interpersonal skills
- Understanding the importance of people skills
- How your interpersonal skills affect others - and what you can do about this
- Determining your interpersonal strengths and weaknesses
- The importance of active listening;
- Methods to improve the effectiveness of your communication
- What is Assertiveness? and how assertive are you?
- What is the difference between submissiveness
- Assertiveness and aggressiveness
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace