Participants learn skills to communicate and listen effectively and maintain relationships through inspiring trust and giving and receiving feedback.how to maintain relationships over time.
- Identify personality types
- The effect your behaviour has on yourself, other people and your organisation
- Use effective first impressions
- Make best use of body language, listening and oral communication
- Develop your strengths and areas for development
- Gain cooperation and commitment from others
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace