This course will teach you the key points of Kaizen and the events related to the Lean Management techniques.
- Understanding Kaizen, it's origin and culture
- Making waste visible – identifying the non-value added activities in your organisation
- Three Kaizen approaches - Just Do its, Kaizen Events and Kaizen Blitz
- Basic Problem Solving – Ishikawa (Cause & Effect) and 5 Whys
- How to implement Kaizen & how to structure a Kaizen team?
- Examples of lean tools to be used for Kaizen events: 5S, Kanban, SMED, TPM and Value Stream Mapping
- MBWA – The Gemba Walk | The Task Board
- Sustaining a Kaizen Culture
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Kaizen Training course. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.