At the end of the programme each learner will have identified their preferred leadership style and key areas to work on to become a more effective leader.
- What qualities make a good Team Leader?
- Developing your Leadership Style
- Making the move from team member to Manager
- Being timely and decisive
- Involving staff in the decision making process
- Leading by example
- Giving direction to others
- Effective delegation
- Motivating your team including difficult team members
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace