Lean Healthcare offers a better approach for improvement in healthcare because it values all members of the patient care team and can be implemented by anyone.
- Understand the principles, philosophy and benefits of Lean healthcare
- Appreciate the role of cross-functional teams in the successful roll-out of Lean
- Distinguish between value-adding and non-value-adding elements in a process
- Categorise types of waste in the process
- Be able to apply technical and creative tools to solve process problems within their own organisation
- Be able to work effectively as a leader of a cross-functional, problem-solving team
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace