This course is a way of approaching organizational problems that is characterized by continuous improvement and the use of proven, problem-solving methodologies.
- The lean problem-solving process
- How each step ties into PDCA
- Selecting a problem to solve
- Constructing a Problem Statement
- Tangible actions required to support and "bring to life" organizational values/principles.
- Relating problem solving, core activities
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace