This course will teach you about the practical application of continuous improvement and enable you to actively participate and play an important role within a Lean team.
- History of Lean sigma.
- Understanding DMAIC (Define measure analysis Improve & control).
- Understanding the tools and techniques.
- Understand the specific DMAIC processes including: (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control)
- Reduce resource waste while augmenting satisfaction among customers
- Introduction to Hoshin Kanri Strategy planning tools.
- Understanding FMEA (Failure Mode & Effect Analysis).
- The nature of change and overcoming resistance to change.
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Lean White Belt training course. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.