This Lean White Belt course will help you learn about Lean Sigma principles and the practical application of these tools and techniques, as well as how they can actively direct, manage and participate in these programs.
- History of Lean sigma.
- Understanding DMAIC (Define measure analysis Improve & control).
- Understanding the tools and techniques.
- Understand the specific DMAIC processes including: (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control)
- Reduce resource waste while augmenting satisfaction among customers
- Introduction to Hoshin Kanri Strategy planning tools.
- Understanding FMEA (Failure Mode & Effect Analysis).
- The nature of change and overcoming resistance to change.
- The role of a project sponsor.
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace