This course will teach you the basic knowledge and skills to manage a matrix team with a different blend of skills in both leadership and collaboration.
- What are matrix-managed teams and why is there a need for them?
- The implications of teams operating two 'chains of command'
- The advantages and challenges of matrix teams
- Changing the role of leadership
- What is expected of a matrix team leader?
- How to maintain focus - how to show concern
- Group process facilitation – enabling the team to achieve
- Team problem solving – encouraging collaboration and collective management control
- Team decision making – empowering the team to reach their own decisions
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Managing a Matrix Team Training course. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.