This course contains essential information of understanding anger and managing to control it.
- Understand what anger is & why you get angry
- Having the “Right Mind Set” for managing anger
- Anger in the workplace, how anger can affect businesses
- Take time out, practicing relaxation and mindfulness
- Expending energy, adopt a healthy lifestyle, learn to control impulses
- Communicating clearly, find a distraction
- The importance of listening.
- Summarizing and reflecting back what was said.
- Reflecting emotions and reframing statements.
- Three-step technique for handling anger in others.
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Managing Anger Course. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.