This course will teach you the basic knowledge and skills to recognise the problem, avoid hesitation and develop action plans to transform poor performance to high performance.
- Purpose and benefits of performance management and reviews
- Linking team performance to company objectives
- Role and responsibilities of an effective reviewer
- Coaching for performance – enhancing your skills
- Monitoring and evaluating performance
- What to do when the performance plan doesn’t work
- What constitutes poor performance – lack of ability versus low motivation
- Handling difficult people fairly and assertively
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Managing Poor Performance Training course. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.