This course will teach you the importance of minute taking and give you the skills to do so accurately and efficiently.
- The roles and responsibilities before, during & after the meeting
- The importance of a pre-meeting with the chair
- Producing agendas – Different types
- How to work in partnership with the Chair
- Different ways to take notes in different situations and meetings
- Technology can help – exploring Apps
- How to deal with technical jargon
- Analysing good & poor minutes
- Making sense of the notes
- The need to make the minutes visually appealing
- Formatting and structuring the minutes for clarity and professionalism
- Checking for accuracy, brevity and clarity
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Minute Taking Skills course. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.