By the end of this course you will be able to analyse and develop your range of interpersonal and behavioural skills that are crucial for successful negotiation.
- Transactional, collaborative and creative negotiation
- The negotiation process
- The importance of planning your negotiation.
- Planning and preparation – best alternatives to succeed (BATNAs)
- Opening, proposing and negotiating for a win/win result
- Reaching agreement, review and execution.
- Understanding negotiation styles
- Questioning and listening
- Adopting a WIN-WIN mindset and avoiding deadlock
- Managing reactions
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace