By the end of this course you will be able to identify and develop a range of interpersonal and behavioural skills that are key to successful negotiation.
- Transactional, collaborative and creative negotiation
- The negotiation process
- The importance of planning your negotiation.
- Planning and preparation – best alternatives to succeed (BATNAs)
- Opening, proposing and negotiating for a win/win result
- Reaching agreement, review and execution.
- Understanding negotiation styles
- Questioning and listening
- Adopting a WIN-WIN mindset and avoiding deadlock
- Managing reactions
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Negotiation Skills course. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.