This course will teach you the basic knowledge and skills needed to outline processes clearly in detail, and exercise all the steps and decisions of an existing process in diagrammatic form.
- Introduction to the ‘process approach’ and how performance and improvement measures relate to processes
- The concept of core and support processes
- Process mapping techniques
- Drawing a simple process maps for a common business processes.
- Shows the delegate how to draw a context diagram for a simple business system.
- How to select the most suitable process for evaluation.
- Team exercise to build your first map
- Documenting the map once you complete it
- Checking the map for accuracy
- Skills for mapping
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Process Mapping Training course. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.