This course is a tool that analysts use to describe how the work flows from step one through to the end. It includes the people and tools involved and is the basis for process improvement.
- Introduction to the ‘process approach’ and how performance and improvement measures relate to processes
- The concept of core and support processes
- Process mapping techniques
- Drawing a simple process maps for a common business processes.
- Shows the delegate how to draw a context diagram for a simple business system.
- How to select the most suitable process for evaluation.
- Team exercise to build your first map
- Documenting the map once you complete it
- Checking the map for accuracy
- Skills for mapping
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace