Being yourself is the most effective tool for business networking and building relationships. It is easier to develop what you already have than to try and develop skills that do not come easily.
- What are you doing now and what is / isn’t working?
- Planning ahead / your objectives.
- Which networks should you join and why?
- How to overcome networking nerves
- How to be remembered within 1 minute
- How to remember everyone you meet
- Measuring your results
- Action points and next steps
- Integrating real world and online networking
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace