This course will teach you the vital skills required to effectively speak in public and calm uneasy nerves which may have a negative impact.
- Meeting the needs of your audience
- Overcoming the barriers to successful group speaking
- Aims, objectives and content - focusing on the key issues
- Confidence and its effect on your audience
- Channelling nerves to help you and building confidence
- Relaxation techniques to ease anxiety
- Positive language & gestures
- Sound interested, enthusiastic and professional
- Connect and interact with your audience and handle their questions
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Public Speaking Skills course. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.