This course will teach you the essential skills required to work as a leader remotely by maintaining motivation and team spirit using a number of techniques and to manage and maximise the performance of the remote team members.
- Identifying the challenges and opportunities of remote working
- Differentiating between static and remote teams
- Identifying the behaviours, skills and qualities of highly effective remote team leaders
- Defining remote team members' expectations of their team leader
- Understanding the requirements of remote workers
- Maximising the strengths a remote team offer
- Identifying and overcoming the barriers to effective remote communication
- Planning when and how often to communicate
- Creating a virtual environment to motivate the remote team
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Remote Team Leadership Training course. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.