This course will teach you the basic knowledge and skills to keep focus on the customer, confront issues with proactive support and cross sell when an opportunity arises.
- The importance of customer service and the cost of poor customer service
- Internal and external customers
- Customer expectations, going above and beyond.
- Asking questions, admitting to mistakes, being empathetic
- Complaints over the phone, e-mail complaints
- Handling abuse, personal safety, what to do next
- Self-awareness and confidence, politeness, acknowledging needs
- positive phrases, avoiding jargon
- beginning and ending interactions, communication over the phone
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Retail Customer Service Training course. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.