This course will provide a good understanding into the importance of excellent customer service in retail, with the use of practical examples.
- The importance of customer service and the cost of poor customer service
- Internal and external customers
- Customer expectations, going above and beyond.
- Asking questions, admitting to mistakes, being empathetic
- Complaints over the phone, e-mail complaints
- Handling abuse, personal safety, what to do next
- Self-awareness and confidence, politeness, acknowledging needs
- positive phrases, avoiding jargon
- beginning and ending interactions, communication over the phone
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace