This course will help you to find and relay as much product information as possible, in as nice as way possible, to keep each shopper engaged enough to buy from you.
- The world according to a potential customer – what’s going through their head as they enter your store?
- What’s going through your head as you see them enter the store?
- Acknowledging customers you cannot assist immediately
- The “I know exactly what I want” customer
- The “I wonder if you can help me?” customer
- The browsing customer & overcoming “I’m just looking” before it even occurs!
- Recognising buying signals
- When to ask for the business
- How to ask for the business
- Up-selling techniques
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace