Our aim is that each learner will take a best-practice approach to the sales process and develop a process that works.
- The importance of the sales function
- Banishing stereo-types
- What criteria do our clients use to make a decision?
- What sets us apart from our competition?
- Personal Action Plan
- Key Account Management
- Rapport building
- Asking high-value questions
- Active listening skills
- Handling Objections
- Sales Planning
- Understanding your customer
- Planning your sales calls & follow-ups
- Knowing when & how to close the sale
- The after-sales service
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace