This course has been designed to improve the skills your team to communicate professionally and enhance customer relationships to secure an overall competitive advantage.
- Understanding human behaviour and mindsets.
- Identifying the procurement process and how to build rapport with limited contact.
- How to establish wants and needs – understanding their business drivers and pains.
- How to listen for what’s not being said.
- Techniques for opening and developing negotiations.
- Rapport building – helping to get their guard down.
- Assessing the balance of power.
- Spotting the voice and body language clues.
- Questioning and listening skills – keeping yourself ahead.
- How to negotiate creatively.
- Win-Win collaborative negotiation – what does this mean for you?
- Planning and preparing – what does the other person expect from you?
- Negotiation styles – which one are you?
- Price differentiator value vs price – building value rather than reducing your price.
- Understanding your “No Deal Below”.
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Sales Negotiation Course. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.