This course has been designed to improve the skills your team to communicate professionally and enhance customer relationships to secure an overall competitive advantage.
- The importance of the sales function with your organisation
- What does a good sales person look like? Banishing stereo-types.
- What criteria do our clients use to make a decision?
- Developing a coaching process for continuous improvement
- Inspire passion and commitment among sales managers for their leadership role
- Clarify goals, inspire the team, and set the direction for the future
- Develop inspirational leaders
- Drive & measure business performance
- Create “cornerstone” vision that anchors context for all sales curriculum
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace