This course will help you identify key areas to work on to develop their approach to become more effective at business development.
- What are the features of excellent customer service?
- Understanding our customers – what do they expect?
- My role and responsibilities – what’s expected?
- Planning your sales calls – powerful call opening, identifying needs and opportunities
- Building rapport – language and voice skills
- Active listening skills and asking high-value questions
- Selling your prooduct
- What sets us apart from our competition?
- Demonstrating Features & Benefits
- Understanding buying signals+
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace