At the end of the course each learner will have gained knowledge on adaptability as a leadership skill and how these can be applied to use different leadership styles for different situations.
- Kenneth Blanchard and Paul Hersey
- Adjusting leadership style to fit the followers he is trying to influence
- Decision Making
- Situational Leadership within the organisation
- 4 types of Leadership Styles:
- Autocratic Leadership
- Democratic or Participative Leadership
- Free-Rein or Laisse-Faire Leadership
- Paternalistic Leadership
- Diagnose - an individual’s performance ability to complete a specific task
- Adapt - leader behavior based on the diagnosis
- Communicate - in a manner that followers can understand & accept
- Advance - by managing the movement toward higher performance
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Situational Leadership Course. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.