This course will teach you the basic knowledge and skills to take a journey through a simple strategic planning process from vision to an implementation plan.
- Defining what 'strategic' means
- Strategic planning to make choices about the future
- Assessing the benefits and risks of strategic planning
- Preparing for the planning process
- Developing a project plan
- Identifying your stakeholders
- Including stakeholder research,
- Collaborator/competitor analysis
- Analytical tools such as SWOT, PEST
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Strategic Planning Training course. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.