At the end of the course each learner will have gained knowledge to map the talent needs of your organisation against your current talent pool to identify future gaps.
- How do you define talent for your organisation?
- The difference between talent management and succession planning
- Create the right development opportunities for individual and the organisation
- Holding a talent review – key things to consider
- A talent review framework – a practical example of a talent review in action
- The difference between high potential and high performance
- The importance of the conversation:
- There’s no point having a talent pipeline and keeping it secret
- Your team should know where they are on the talent pipeline
- Develop strategies to manage the conversations and expectations
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace