This course will teach you how to have an engaging phone manner, customer service skills, dealing with difficult calls and how to leave professional massages.
- Self-assessment of your own style: Strengths & Weaknesses
- Do's and Don'ts of Communication over the phone and how to react
- Barriers to effective communication
- Phraseology & language
- Telephone techniques: opening calls, bridging gaps in conversation, managing the conversation and closing calls smoothly
- Stages of an effective phone call
- Controlling the conversation
- Understanding what causes customers to be demanding/difficult
- Engaging the ‘professional brain' instead of the emotional brain
- Handling criticism
- How to give the best possible service
Did You Know? You will get free DCM Membership if you decide to book the Telephone Skills course. As a member company, you will have access to 100's of free courses for your team.