During the course we will explore why resilience is an essential factor in building an effective and forward-facing team and will look at developing trust & respect in the workplace.
- What contributes to workplace pressures?
- The impact of stress on personal performance
- Moving from reactive to proactive
- Choosing the appropriate approach for each situation
- How to develop coping skills and steps to maintain an effective work/life balance
- Respecting colleagues differences and opinions
- Having a professional attitude
- 6 Steps to dealing with difficult people
- Proposing a solution that you can deliver on
- The importance of delivering on our promises
- Your existing resilience and resourcefulness
- Practical tools and strategies to manage anxiety, increase positive emotions, resilience and optimism
- Being positive: Thinking and planning framework
- Practical tools for managing emotional state and remaining positive
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace